Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

i
 Yes, that is me ,relaxing in the sunshine in my hometown of Kinvara. Most of you who have toured with me, will know Kinvara quiet well, as you will have visited here , and more than likely stayed a night or two here, when we were touring the regions of Connemara and the Burren, and the Cliffs of Moher, which are within striking distance of Kinvara..Kinvara is a really lovely place to visit, and to stay in for a relaxing break as we tour. 

As you can see in my picture here, i am all ready, and all set to get going with my touring again at last, whenever you are ready. This has been a most frustrating time for all of us. I have not toured since February 2020 but am now back in action and preparing for a sudden surge of action as our country opens up to welcome back our many friends from all around the world, mainly the USA, for my kind of touring. Driving in Ireland for people from the USA is not a great idea, as the driver is now driving on the "wrong side of the road", and our roads are not the highways these drivers are used to. It becomes a very expensive vacation if you damage your car, and much more than that if you damage yourself or your passengers.

This is the time now to start preparing for your vacation, even if it just to find out what i have to offer, or exactly what i do, and what i can do for you. Have a look at my Web Site here.

The first thing you do now is write to me, or email me and i will take it from there. It costs nothing to make a general enquiry and we can begin to work together on a plan that can satisfy your requirements. 

 

A typical rural road in our beautiful countryside. Care must be exercised on these roads as you can meet all kinds of vehicles, including trucks and buses, and also plenty of animals such as cattle and sheep. I can put you in contact with people from your own country who can tell you all about me and how they found my service.

Now i will just wait for you to take it from there, and lets hope that we can work out the tour you have been dreaming about, and make it all come true for you.

Talk soon

Your friend in Ireland

Dave Hogan 

P.S 

 All of you who already know me know that you and your friends are most welcome to come back anytime you are ready. I would love to see you again, and also meet any of your friends who would like to share in what you and i have enjoyed so much together in the past.

Love and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.