Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Friday, May 23, 2014

Personal tour for Irish vacation/chauffeur/own driver/guide.

My tour with Mark and Gloria ended today in Dublin after a long drive across the country from Killarney to the Shelborne Hotel in Stephens Green in the centre of Dublin. This had been a most pleasant week and i was sad to see them go. I hope that they left with many happy memories of our tour and of some of the most beautiful areas in the west of this special country of ours.

I have selected a couple of my favourite photos from the last couple of days.

Gloria with the baby lamb at Cumista near Waterville.

Gloria and Mark with the islands and the broad Atlantic behind them at the tip of the Ring of Kerry.

Pictured together in the magnificent gardens at Muckross House in Killarney.

Thank you sincerely for choosing me, and please pass on my regards to Joseph and Eliane. It was kind of them to recommend me to you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.