Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Fionn, my wonderful Golden Retriever,  relaxing under a tree in my garden, just waiting  for me to throw his ball for him

                                                       

Couple in buggy just jaunting along towards Classiebawn castle where Mountbatten stayed  while visiting Ireland. I always thought there was something weird looking about that place.

The statue commemorating "The Quiet Man" movie, which starred John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara, in Cong village in County Mayo.

This was always my favourite Irish movie, and a must see before you visit Ireland.

Maybe you might like to visit there with me, and many more magical places in our beautiful country.

My Web designers have just launched a new Website for me as my previous one had been scammed, and in order to protect everybody, we felt that the best thing to do was set up a completely new one.

Have a look and let me know what you think. Enjoy.

www.dovechauffeurdrive.com


Dave Hogan

email. dovechauffeurdrive@gmail.com

Whatsapp       353-87-2570933





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.